Every girl loves makeup. Though some girls are gifted with perfect flawless skin but many of us fight with skin problems like: dryness, acne, breakouts, redness, blemishes. However, that doesn’t mean that we can not experiment with the latest makeup trends of the season with glowing skin. I love to gather more and more information related to BEAUTY TIPS AND TRICKS from makeup experts. Recently, I read an article on “how do celebrities get perfect glowing skin and what are their beauty secrets.” So, I thought to share these beauty secrets with you all. These tips surely help you to achieve naturally radiant skin. Check out my post on how to get a flawless glowing skin complexion.
Daily Skincare Regimen For Glowing Skin
To achieve a natural glowing skin is not an easy task. So, good quality makeup products are not enough for this process , you need daily skincare regimen. The process to achieve naturally radiant skin requires consistency, patience and time. Healthy glow of skin can be maintained by the types of products one use on daily basis. Your basic skincare routine should include cleansing, exfoliating, moisturizing, sunscreen, and night cream. Remember, never ignore your neck! Your neck indicates the age and skin health. Make sure to use your skin products below jawline and neck area.
- Choose a cleanser that suits your skin and cleanses your face thoroughly. It should not leave your face rough and tight. This goes for combination and oily skin, too, as you don’t want your skin feel dry and dead.
- Another important step to get glowing healthy skin is Exfoliation. Exfoliating process actually removes all the buildup of dead skin cells and tightens the pores on your skin and makes it look younger. Use a good quality deep clean gentle scrub to exfoliate your skin that effectively controls the unsightly blackheads on your skin, giving you healthy, clean and clear skin. It should not be abrasive otherwise it will damage your skin. Make sure you get one that is oil-free and non-comedogenic, which means that it removes excess oil from the skin without stripping the skin of essential nutrients and moistures.
Product suggestion: Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
Once you have started this daily skincare routine, your skin is ready to experiment with LATEST MAKEUP TRENDS to enhance your already radiant skin.
Makeup Tips for Glowing skin.
Tip #1 Primer, Foundation and Concealer.
- To start with, use a primer as a base to even out the surface. Applying primer helps your makeup to last longer and prevents the oil from creasing up the foundation. Follow up with foundation and concealer. If you want a dewy look avoid using matte finish foundations and grab one with an illuminating and satin finish.
- Product suggestions: Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation; Mac Prolongwear Concealer
Tip #2 Blend, Blend, and just Blend
- Actual glow comes when your makeup is completely blend and mixed with your skin. Whether you choose a foundation-only look or going for full-throttle glow, the key feature is blending. To get a smooth SMOOTH NATURAL MAKEUP LOOK, use appropriate brushes and blend the makeup until it get even and polished and no harsh lines left. To make your complexion looks naturally glowy, you need to create a skin- like finish. A perfect makeup look is one in which no one can figure out where it begins and where it ends.
Tip #3 Significance of Highlighter
- Highlighter plays a significant role in getting glowing skin complexion. But, still many people are not sure how and where to apply highlighter exactly. Once your makeup sets up, use a liquid highlighter along the eyebrow line, top of the cheekbones and nose bridge to accentuate the shape of the face. If you use bronzer along with highlighter, it will make your look more attractive and give a shine to your face (in a good way.)
- Product suggestion: L’Oréal Paris Magic Lumi Highlighting Concealer
Tip #4 Setting Spray
- If you want your makeup look natural, try to use thin layers of makeup products and blend, blend and just blend. But still if you prefer to apply thick layer of foundation onto your face then don’t forget to use setting spray and then buff the makeup with blending brush into your skin. This will prevent your makeup to get cakey and patchy and gives a dewy finish. Setting spray helps your makeup to last longer and won’t let it get messy and smudge throughout the day!
- Product suggestions: NYX Makeup Setting Spray – Dewy, Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Use above mentioned makeup tips and tricks and you will definitely get perfect flawless glowing skin. It all requires practice. Please do comment and subscribe to get more makeup tips. Have a great day!